STRATEC has pooled its group-wide codes of conduct, ethical principles, and other guidelines in its Corporate Compliance Policy.
STRATEC’s Compliance Policy is binding for all employees and is updated at set intervals to account for the regularly updated risk analysis. At STRATEC, an understanding of corporate compliance is viewed as a key cornerstone of day-to-day business operations both within the company and in its external dealings. In this respect, compliance with a variety of legal systems and statutory regulations is just as important as compliance with ethical principles.
STRATEC’s Corporate Compliance Policy includes the following elements:
- Preventing corruption, i.e. upholding the integrity necessary in business dealings, and in particular the prohibition of any illegitimate exercising of influence
- Regular training of employees and information material on the intranet and bulletin boards
- Compliance with all requirements set by law and the respective authorities, as well as with internal requirements
- The obligation to ensure fair, respectful working conditions at the company
- The provision of assistance to enable employees to avoid conflicts of interest between private and business matters
- Compliance with the requirements of capital market, antitrust, and tax laws
- Copyright and license conformity
- Respectful and professional conduct at the company.