Automated Sample Preparation
The adaptation of well-established STRATEC Molecular kits to common robotic workstations allows for a simple and convenient automated isolation of DNA and RNA from different starting materials.
The InviGenius and its updated version - the InviGenius PLUS - are walk-away systems for nucleic acid purification from up to 12 samples. Innovative functionality and optimized protocols for demanding samples and applications result in reliable performance and superior DNA and RNA quality for molecular diagnostics*.
- Automated nucleic acid isolation – up to 96 samples per run
- Cross contamination free procedures
- Purification of high-quality, ready-to-use nucleic acids
- Ready-made and customized purification protocols
- High binding capacity and recovery values of membranes and magentic beads
- Protocols adapted to different robotic platforms
KingFisher systems (Thermo Scientific)
Microlab STARlet workstation (Hamilton)
*) In compliance with the Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVD-Directive). Products which are CE-marked according to the IVD-Directive can be used for diagnostic applications in countries where this directive is recognized. The devices are not approved by the US FDA.